[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] A Few Questions About Schema Theme

rehzin

Hi there,

I really like Schema theme and the fact it is SEO friendly. But I have a few questions before I purchase it.

1. The size for the images used in the homepage slideshow and posts are quite big, is there a way I can re-size it?

2. For the posts, I am wondering if it is possible to change from a big image to image beside text.

3. Can I change the number of posts per page?

5. Is there a way to customize the homepage slideshow to display the title and description just like the posts? 

4. Can I use a Child Theme for this theme?

This is my actual website: http://www.livefaith.org/   

Thank you

Edited by rehzin

• Support

Hello,

1. Sure!

2. Yes, you will be able to select a layout with our vast theme options

jaWcyF5.png

3. Sure! This setting can be changed at Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most

4. Yes, we definitely recommend using child themes when making modifications to the theme. Kindly check my signature.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I also have some questions about Schema before I buy it:

1. Is it possible to turn off the sidebar on a per page/post basis? For example, if I want to create a landing page, I wouldn't any sidebars, or even headers or footers.
  2. My site is served over HTTPS. Is there anything in the theme that will 'break the padlock' and prevent browsers from considering the site as fully secure?
  3. I like that the Header Settings lets me use my logo in the header bar (as opposed to above it). Is it possible to make the bar higher if I want to use a larger version of my logo?
  4. Are comments threaded?
  5. It looks like Schema uses Gravatars. Is it possible to turn them off for faster pageloads?
  6. Does Schema use Microdata?
  7. Do you have a moneyback guarantee if I buy Schema and decide I don't want to keep it?

Thanks

Jacob Share

Edited by jacob327

• Support

Hi Jacob,

I will be happy to help you with those. (Please open a new thread in future for receiving faster replies since old threads might slip throw the cracks.)

1. Yes, you can do that easily.

2. No, it shouldn't. If something doesn't load via HTTPS though, our support will help you fix it.

3. Sure, that can be done easily.

4. Yes, please check this link: http://demo.mythemeshop.com/schema/2014/03/26/post-without-sidebar/

5. You can do that easily in Settings > Discussions.

6. Yes, it does.

7. We offer 14 day refund if our theme doesn't work as advertised, doesn't work at all, or if our support team isn't able to help you fix any issues are facing with the theme.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a similar problem with schema theme.

I'm tryng to create a landing page with my blog at the page

http://architettifreelance.it/eqdqwefrqrf/

As you can see, when I set a "no sidebar page", the theme puts images on the top of paragraph in a strange way... 

I would like to put the image on the left of the text.

How can I fit this problem?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Support

Hello,

If you are using a Premium theme, then try posting in the Premium Support section with your Premium account so that we can help you better.

Thank you.