[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Sample sites?

mikehuff

Is there a link somewhere that I may be missing to see actual sites built on your (premium) themes? I'd like to see some real world examples before purchasing anything. I'm extra cautious because I spent a fair amount on a premium "forever" membership, but its not shaping out to be what I thought. I'm afraid it was money not well spent so I'm digging deeper this time. I like what I see on the surface, but that won't cut it. Also love the super sale on Splash right now but any spend has to be cautious because I'm running a Non profit site generating zero income. Appreciate any direction you can provide.

Okay, so the answer is no. I have of course seen demo page for each, but at has its limits too. Real world is best to see. I've been digging around some but since I cannot see any of the premium theme forum content it seems my options are limited. Maybe you could add a section for people to specifically let people show off their sites? Thanks for the quick response.

Jumping in on this thread because I also have a pre-sale question about Splash AND it's the theme I currently use. Because I have already purchased Splash, do I need to pay the $9 for the v2 or is there somewhere I can just update my current theme? Also, in the email I received it said that v2 supported WooCommerce but the demo doesn't have a shopping cart like all of the other WooCommerce themes do. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

@mikehuff my web address is ScootersScootersParts.com. We write about ATV repairs and maintenance. We are in the process of adding tool reviews and will hopefully be adding an online store. If you would like to contact me, I'd love to chat about the pros and cons. If you decide to go with Splash, it would be nice to have contact with someone using the same theme.

• Support

Hello all,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, it means a lot to us. We will see how soon we could implement a showcase section. But please be advised, our themes are used by some of the top bloggers in the industry and they try and keep it low that they are using our themes. We appreciate your understanding. If anything, please let us know. Good day.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you Dr. I can appreciate that many people will not like advertising what they consider to be a competitive advantage. Some might be open to it however thus the suggestion.

I love the sale price on Splash right now. I've been burned so much by other themes in the past I've reached a point of being super cautious. From GPP, to some Joomla based stuff, to custom stuff...still not where we need it to go. Its always the little details that make a difference. the site I am trying to update is www.316press.com We need a better, more responsive approach with flexibility to grow. Zero funding behind this effort so with everything out of pocket we are even more cautious. I really wish I could have caught the recent special to get a premium theme when downloading a free one. That was awesome. We are heavily media based so that integration is important as you would imagine. We are also doing more reviews and will integrate forums at some point. This is why Splash caught my eye.

Thanks again for the support.