[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] View all rel=canonical

admin262

I didn't think it is currently possible so here is a suggestion. I would like to be able to easily see all pages that have a rel=canonical that has been changed from default.

Perhaps either a dedicated page with a list, or viewable in a column in the page /posts list.

What do you think?

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Really appreciate your feedback. We will see what we can do about that feature request.

For now, please use this tool to manually check the canonical of 10 URLs at a time: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/canonical-url-location-checker/

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Really appreciate your feedback. We will see what we can do about that feature request.

For now, please use this tool to manually check the canonical of 10 URLs at a time: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/canonical-url-location-checker/

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Many thanks for considering this and for the link to that tool.

However I don't think it quite does what I mean, for example my site has about 300 pages. I can't remember which ones have rel=canonical edited so I would like to just see which pages on the site have the edited links.

It would be exactly like your redirect list, ie a list of all edited canonicals on the site.