[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] [Error ]Focus Keyword not found in subheading(s) like H2, H3, H4, etc..

sensenwedding

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please check if the Focus Keyword in the subheading test is working fine now? I removed the heading in your content and added it again and it looks like that fixed the issue.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please update the sensitive data, where you are facing the issue? We will check further.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The tests are working fine on your site. I checked the link you added above, that post doesn't have any images which has alt matching the focus keyword. The focus keyword you used in that post is 高雄孕婦寫真 and the alt text you added to the Featured image is 高雄孕婦寫真, 高雄孕婦攝影. This test will only pass when alt text is equal to the focus keyword.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

Hi, I test some pages, sometimes if the focus keyword(I use the chinese word) like 

focus:  wedding

image alt : wedding , wedding photographer         error !!  it seems can't use two keyword

And when I change 

image alt : wedding          OK

the weird is when  I chage again 

image alt : wedding , wedding photographer  correct!!!...

Another issue:

new version seems can't read ocean plugin( Advanced Heading)

page like this: https://www.sensenphotos.com/wedding/白屋婚禮攝影/

it shows error: Focus Keyword not found in subheading(s) like H2, H3, H4, etc.. 

but when I change to  plugin (heading) everything is fine.

thank you 

• Support

Hello,

28 minutes ago, sensenwedding said:

And when I change 

image alt : wedding          OK

the weird is when  I chage again 

image alt : wedding , wedding photographer  correct!!!...

Maybe this is happening because you are adding focus keywords and alt tag in Chinese. In the Chinese language, there are no spaces between the words so that might be causing this problem.

Can you tell us what exactly is not working with Ocean Plugin? The Heading issue you were facing before was not related to the Ocean plugin and I don't see Focus Keyword in any of the headings in the link you added above.