[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Page Title is not Showing

Guest designweblog

Guest designweblog

Hi,

1. In my website, Page title is not showing in About Us" page. Other pages title are showing properly. Kindly let me the solution.

2. The pages of my websites have been deleted by me but they are still indexing in Google. They are redirecting to main page of website as well even Google's crawlers are working then how they can exist? Kindle guide me how I can fix it?

Looking forward,

Kind Regards,

Riz

Edited by designweblog

• Support

Hello,

Currently, plugin only detects the link added in an anchor tag. It does not consider simple text as link. Our development team is working on adding this functionality and you will see this feature soon in the future release of the plugin. As far as image alt attribute is concerned, you need to add a proper image using WP media uploader. The screenshot you shared before is not actually an image but a preview of the linked post.

106.220.71.54 - This is my IP. The other IP doesn't belong to us.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

1. Can you please send us a screenshot of the backend where you have set the values in Rank Math? We are seeing that you have not set any custom title value for your About Us page.

2. If those pages are redirected permanently, then please create a 301 redirect and Google shall soon start reflecting the new URLs.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Guest designweblog

Another issue is Alt text on Images, I added alt text on images but Rank Math didn't detect it. 

added a link of my website as a internal link but Rank Math didn't get it.

For more kindly check the screen shot.

33dcm6r.jpg

• Support

Hello,

For the title, isn't that showing up correctly? I can see your settings showing the default title of your About Us page.

Can you please edit your About Us page and edit the title from the Rank Math's meta box?

For the other issue, please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Guest designweblog

Hello,

I have updated the sensitive data as requested. Can you please check further?

And the page I'm talking about is not "About us Page" It's a Shop Page. I changed the Shop Page Title in meta box but it's not showing. Kindly check shop page title missing when you check above mentioned issues. 

Thank you.

Edited by designweblog

• Support

Hello,

The title is not showing in your Shop page because it is not a page but a Product archive.

In your Woocommerce settings, a page was not assigned to the Shop, so it was redirecting to the Product Archive. To fix it, I logged into your site and selected Shop from Shop Page drop-down: http://take.ms/iRESm. The title is now showing up properly on the Shop page.

18 hours ago, designweblog said:

Another issue is Alt text on Images, I added alt text on images but Rank Math didn't detect it. 

Can you please give us a direct link where you are facing this problem? It seems to be working fine on your post-4562: http://take.ms/ykvYU

• Support

Hello,

Currently, plugin only detects the link added in an anchor tag. It does not consider simple text as link. Our development team is working on adding this functionality and you will see this feature soon in the future release of the plugin. As far as image alt attribute is concerned, you need to add a proper image using WP media uploader. The screenshot you shared before is not actually an image but a preview of the linked post.

106.220.71.54 - This is my IP. The other IP doesn't belong to us.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.