[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Confused between two themes

Hello,

I have a website which is mainly for affiliate marketing, here is the site.

I am currently using "architect" theme on that website with lots of customized things, I believe "Coupon" theme will be the perfect fit for it but still confused, it serves the purpose for my affiliate, so can you please help me with:

1.) Can I change the text in the coupons like from "Show Coupon Code" to "Claim Now" or anything else I want?

2.) On the website I provided you'll see that I added a text box in the end, can I do the same on this theme (coupon)? I would need to add a lot of text for better SEO.

3.) When can I expect to see the "$19 sale offer"? Waiting for that.

4.) One more thing, please tell me what theme you'd recommend for that website? (just a friendly advice)

Checking out the theme now again, will ask more things if needed.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

1. Yes, you can adjust the text as per your requirement using My WP Translate plugin.

2. Are you referring the 4 boxes (one below another) on the home page? If so then by default there are no such way for adding that.

However, you can edit the core files to cover your requirement.

3.  Please contact our sales team here so that we can help you with that.

4. Coupon theme will be great if you want an affiliate marketing site.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

1.) Okay

2.) Yeah I am talking about editing core files, so I can do that? If you visit the site again you'll see a table on the website's homepage. Right now it's in the core files. I want that table and those text boxes in the theme homepage by editing core files. Possible?

3.) There is no coupon or offer :(

One more thing which is more important...

4.) On the homepage where all the coupons are being shown and clicking on them opens a link within the site, I want them to directly open the third website with my affiliate link, linking to external websites is possible?

5.) Coupon in the website have a dotted border with a scissor image, can I change that?

Edited by karanbhagat

• Support

Hello,

2. Indeed, the only way to add that content is by adding it to the core files as you are doing right now.

3. Please contact our sales team here for any promotions.

4. In the carousel for example you can add any link, see screenshot:  http://ovo.li/uploads/wlTG3D

5. Yes, you can change that with CSS. Once you purchase the theme open a support ticket and our team will help you with that.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

4. Not for that section as that section pulls coupons by category. However once the coupon URL opens that your visitors can go to the custom URL.
Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.