[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Wp Review Pro

crawlerguys

Is it possible to make the links with buynow, read more buttons nofollow here https://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-review-pro/comparision-table/

I see the page here http://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-review-pro/2014/03/26/post-without-sidebar/and the reviewed item has two links, my question is, is it possible to make the link nofollow in the button ?

I am already using free version of wp review, if i buy pro version, what will happen to blog posts that uses wp review free version ? Do I loose the created star ratings and reviewed items ?

Edited by crawlerguys

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Are you referring to the button inside the Review box?

If you are referring to a button added via WP shortcode button, then there is no way to make it nofollow without using Third party plugin.

For using the premium Review plugin, you just need to install the premium Theme and disable the free one. Your reviews are remain as it is.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi,

Of course there is a way to do that and we would love to provide you with the instructions.

However, you are not listed as a premium member and WP Review Pro is a premium plugin. Please open a new thread in the premium plugin support section so that we can help you make that link nofollow.

Looking forward to help. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.