[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[General] Schema, Steady Income, Point Pro Or Authority

rebecca179

Hello.  I am already a happy customer and looking to buy another theme.  I wish you had a 'comparison' feature.  Could you please help me decide between Schema, Steady Income, Point Pro and Authority.

My website is a parenting/home education/home business site.  I will need to be able to post affiliate links, adverts etc.  I want to be able to do regular blog posts, as well as reviews/recommendations.  It needs to be able to be made pretty, as well as professional (aiming at men as well as women).

I want it to be schema ready (which i think all your themes are,,,), have your short codes thingy, and also html/css3.  And also the best seo support (as im rubbish at this on my own so need all the support possible!).

Can you please advise which of those 4 themes would be best suited to me?

thanks!

• Support

Hi,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

You should go for our Schema theme. It is the best SEO theme we have and it supports WooCommerce. Which means, you can easily turn your website into an affiliate store if you want. It looks good and fulfils all your other requirements.

You can get it here

https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema/

Hope that helps and please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

You should go for our Schema theme. It is the best SEO theme we have and it supports WooCommerce. Which means, you can easily turn your website into an affiliate store if you want. It looks good and fulfils all your other requirements.

You can get it here

https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema/

Hope that helps and please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.