[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

The Support Is Amasome (Amazing And Awesome) A ++

zaleart

Hi, There 

from few years ago i always attracted to good looking themes, and many goodlooking themes always been a Premium theme, 

so i join few theme club to purchase their good looking theme, only to find my confusing on using it, configuring it to my standart desire could take hours, a deep learning curve, a demo setting that look not much like the demo, the theme is slow and many other problem that put all together will make you NEED HELP....yeah...When i am in this condition of NEED....the help comes very slow, could take days, and on many part, not solving the main issues...i FEEL Helpless and Desperate ( i bet others will too,if they to experience this) 

so, my focussed changed, not to search for goodLooking theme, but to search for themeclub with EXCELLENT SUPPORT, 

after so many Review about the support of themeclub, i gained the knowledge that most wptheme club support just sucks (despite their self bold clime that they do wonders) , and sucks support in my head means DESPERATE THAT WILL COME, there are some providing great support but not wallet friendly, very expensive 

after searching for days googling here and there for amazing support with affordable price, somehow google and bloggers ALWAYS 

direct me again, again, again, and again, too MYTHEMESHOP 

i do some research on their theme, 

1. the SPEED : i check on tools.pingdom, gtmatrix, and google developer, mostly their theme scored very good, A one or B one, Loading Speed one second or below, grade from 80 to 90+ 

2. The demo function : functioning good 

3. SEO : this schema integration since schema theme, catch my eyes

4. The Design : very good looking 

5. Their motto in why choose us :we treat you like customer, not like an inconvenience ( i feel treat like inconvenience all the time with other themeclub) this word backup by so Many positive review and comment

and so I BUY IT, and some good things that happen :

1. they  are litterally ALWAYS answer within 24 hours, guest what 24 hours is the longest, they usually answer me mostly within 5 hours  

2. support knowledge, the title WP-NINJA is not A mere self Claim, Their title Stand for their name, they figured out most of my problems and make the GETTING THE STUFF DONE (the motto above to treat customer as customer they really mean it ) 

3. first i always think email support is supperior to Forum support, but thats not the case with mythemeshop forum support,

you will have SO MUCHH feature to describe your problems, even they have this private section  for each topic you create (you can add your login details safely for they to access and check your site, only their support people can see it) 

4. i Learn A LOT from other Members problems and ways to solving them 

5. they have this CSS CUSTOM STYLING function that can override default CSS (not for everyone), this would be awesome for they who like more  customization power and control, for me this is A LIFE SAVING you can do so much with this, don't take me wrong, i am a noncoder like most people, but this custom css make me feels like in control and somehow make me take a step to learn basic css coding (and it feels awesome) 

6. My experience with mythemeshop altought new, it definitly happiness and Satisfaction, not desperate and helplesness like i experienced before.

the current theme i own : sociallyviral, blogging, howto, splash 

the current premium plugin i own : wp review pro, wp subscriber pro (hope this plugin support more email marketing service) 

always think to become premium subscriber to get all the benefit but not take the action yet

the end of testimonial. 

• Upvote 3

• Support

Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for the superb testimonial. 

Secondly, we are glad to have customers like you. It gives us great pleasure to serve our valuable users. Nothing makes us happier than when we hear words like these. It makes us work harder to ensure all our customers are satisfied with our products and services.

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks Todd,

i write this kind of testimonial, because you people just deserve it

and sure will love to spread about your service everytime i have opportunity, this way i am helping those who feel Helpless and who feel NEED HELP,

and to my believe they will feel the customer momment long forgotten just like me 

cheers