[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Simple] Developer Vs Extended Membership

lizard2012

Hi there,

Love your work and good to see some new e-commerce themes lately.

I have a question regarding my membership, currently have a developer membership

I can see you have updated your plans now to include a "extended" membership and have a few questions which you might be able to answer.

1) Does the new "extended" membership now provide support for clients / customers of sites that I build using your themes?

2) After I build out a site and sell it, does the end user now get support for the theme? 

3) How do I register the new owner of the site so they can get support?

4) If I would like to upgrade from developer licence to "extended licence" how do I go about doing this and is it just the cost difference, i.e. $127-$99  = $28 upgrade and then $15 a month instead of $10?

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers.

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. I will be happy to assist.

1. The developer membership is the same as extended membership. The Developer or Extended Membership comes with support for clients or customer websites and you can ask us anything regarding those.

2. No, you will always be the one receiving support. If your customer needs any assistance, you will have to ask for help. Otherwise, you can buy a new single theme license for your client to have them ask for support directly.

3. Please check number 2.

4. Please check number 1.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. I will be happy to assist.

1. The developer membership is the same as extended membership. The Developer or Extended Membership comes with support for clients or customer websites and you can ask us anything regarding those.

2. No, you will always be the one receiving support. If your customer needs any assistance, you will have to ask for help. Otherwise, you can buy a new single theme license for your client to have them ask for support directly.

3. Please check number 2.

4. Please check number 1.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I am really glad that we were able to help you.

If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new thread.

Thank you.