[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Developer Package] Purchasing The Developer Package

tcgcomputer

I am interested in the Developer Package. Am I allowed to sell these on my website? What are the restrictions as the (membership agreement terms) were confusing compared to an aswer that was already given on here. I would like to be able to sell these on my site.

Is there a min or max price also if these are sellable. I do not wish to take credit for these themes just sell them.

I would also like to add plugings with them does this change any answer that may be given on here?

Also will there be updates for the clients that purchase these?

I was forced to pick one topic but I was not interested in just one topic but all the themes and plugins. Should have a developer topic to pick also.

• Support

Hi,

We have said that the user can "include" our plugin or theme - but not sell it as is. Selling it without adding any value is like selling pirated movies on a fire sharing website.

In any case, no one is allowed to resell the themes. Yes, you can use it on a client's project or your own which you can then sell to a client - but not sell AS IS.

Hope I cleared any confusions.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Unfortunately, none of our packages allow reselling of any of our item. You can only use our themes/plugins on your client(s) website(s).

You as their representative will get all the updates & support.

Hope that helps. If there is anything, please let me know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for the reply. In another thread maybe I understood it incorectly but it seemed to me the answer was you could sell these themes and plugings. Here is the link and could you help me understand why this was ok, and not ok what I was asking?

http://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/18704-developer-licence-resell-plugins-in-own-themes/

• Support

Hi,

We have said that the user can "include" our plugin or theme - but not sell it as is. Selling it without adding any value is like selling pirated movies on a fire sharing website.

In any case, no one is allowed to resell the themes. Yes, you can use it on a client's project or your own which you can then sell to a client - but not sell AS IS.

Hope I cleared any confusions.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.