[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[News] Free theme

Yig1

Hi, my question is actually about the NewsToday theme.

I like it and want to use it, but I'm a bit concerned that it's a free theme. Does it mean that there will be no updates or support? that it's slower than premium themes?

I also looked at premium news themes, but liked the features of NewsToday the best.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

With the Free theme, you'll get the support and update a bit late than the Premium products as we keep the Premium products in the first place.

But you do not need to worry about that. You'll get it working and support updates on time.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

thank you.
I'll try it out then. Can you recommend a premium theme with similar features?
what I like most about NewsToday are the layouts that allow to place two posts right next to each other on mobile (in most themes the posts are under each other on mobile). Any other blog/magazine themes that offer this layout? thanks again.

• Support

Hello,

We don't have that feature on other themes as it is now common practice to place posts on top of each other on mobile.

The reason being is that on smaller phones if users have long titles it creates a broken layout.

You can try different themes and test them on mobile to see which one looks best for you: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/

Thanks,

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.