[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Difference between Schema & Schema Lite?

hobohiggs

Hi - Is there somewhere I can view a complete tabulated summary of differences between Schema and Schema Lite?

Having looked at both sales pages and demos I'm not clear on what the major (and minor!) differences are. Would love to know specifics, not just "this one is better than the other one".

Thanks for your help in advance!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We don't have a comparison table but we have forwarded your suggestion to our sales team for the future.

All the features listed on the landing page are related to the Pro version here.

The free version doesn’t offer advanced options panel with all the advanced feature, it comes with only basic options like logo upload etc.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

5 minutes ago, MistaPrime said:

The free version doesn’t offer advanced options panel with all the advanced feature, it comes with only basic options like logo upload etc.

"The free version doesn’t offer advanced options panel with all the advanced feature" - I'd like to know which advanced features you're referring to, specifically.

"it comes with only basic options like logo upload etc." - Can you specify which features you're referring to when you say 'like/etc'?

The way the landing page for each theme is laid out isn't particularly helpful, I have looked at them but they're sort of vague, which is why I've come to the forum to ask for a more detailed answer instead.

As a brand new user and potential customer I'm looking for specific differences between the two themes. Can you help me understand what advanced features and basic options you're alluding to please?

• Support

Hello,

Yes, we can specify, you can see the options panel here from the pro version: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/schema/options-panel/

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/schema/options-panel/homepage-settings/

Thanks,

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.