[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Cornerstone Rank Math Content

Jamies_life

Hey guys,

I have recently downloaded the Rank Math SEO plug-in and it keeps coming up saying that I have no content, no header's, no keyword density etc, as far as text goes on my pages built on Cornerstone with X Theme. I am wondering if it is possible to make Rank Math read this content properly? 

I have tested this on two cornerstone pages and I get the same result. I also tested a non-cornerstone page and the plug-in was working properly there, so I know there's no major issue with installation. 

Any help would be great. Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Sure. There are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, we'll be sure to let you know.

If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry to disappoint but Rank Math plugins Content Analysis is not fully compatible with Cornerstone plugin. We'll probably get in touch with the author of Cornerstone plugin and ask them to make their plugin compatible with Rank Math soon.

We're sorry we couldn't give you better news here.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Thank you for checking that for me. 

That would be great if you could do that as a number of people are having issues with Yoast, but it would be great to have something more versatile like Rank Math in my corner. 

Can you confirm, however, will Search Engines still read the Cornerstone pages accurately with Rank Math? ThemeCo claim that Yoast CAN read Cornerstone, however with a number of people (myself included) are having issues getting it to work, I'd rather steer clear of it if this can still help to boost my page's search results. 

Thanks for your time

• Support

Hello,

Sure. There are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, we'll be sure to let you know.

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin