[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Feature images not in sitemap

Shariful_Islam

These options ticked in the options panel:
https://mythemeshop.d.pr/M7SEyB
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-sitemap

In my post, I only use feater image no other images. Before using Rank math all of my images indexed by Google. But after replacing Yoast by rank math there are no images in sitemap of Google Search consol and all images removed from SERP.

Edited by Shariful_Islam

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The details are not working. Can you please use the following plugin to generate the login details?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I logged into your site and I enabled the Include in Sitemap in Media Settings: BBE7TQ+

The images now appear in your sitemap.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

• Support

Hello,

Please excuse the previous reply from my colleague. The above setting should not be changed as that is related to the Attachment pages. I have turned that off and also made a change in the setting here for redirecting the attachment pages back to the parent pages, as attachment pages create thin content and could get a website penalized by Google:
vOIXwM+

vOIXwM+Then I checked your settings here for the featured images. They are set to be included in the sitemap:
Q4ulPw+

Q4ulPw+

and if you open your sitemap, you would notice the images are showing up in the Sitemaps:
zlGHwD+

Please stay advised that it is upto Google to decide whether to index those images or not. Usually, Google does not prefer indexing the featured images if they are not showing inside the content. So, you can edit the theme's template to show the images inside the content to increase the chances of getting the images indexed.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin