[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] I had to install Google analytics as theme has not

hola4

Hi

I installed the plugin two days ago, as per documentation there are many features that are not there yet (maybe a pro version sometime in the future?)

I have some queries:

1. I had to install a separate GA plugin to insert my Google Analytics code  (are you going to provide this feature?)

2. The Search Analytics (Overview and search analytics contain no data whatsoever) and the other two yes

3. The Flesch Readability Score, (I write in Spanish one part of the website) does not change even if I update directly from goof point with Hemingway editor

4. Image Alt is not readable until I do it manually in normal HTML WordPress mode (I use Elementor) neither picks up the featured image alt

5. I have a warning "You have already used this Focus Keyword" (Just this one) when I click on it takes me to the supposed post where the duplication exists and is empty I have gone through all the post and could not find it!

Could you please share some light?

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for not being clear in what I meant with clearing the cache. Here is from where I did it:
h60t3Q+

You can notice the data has started showing up in the Search Console tab.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Here are the replies to your questions:
1. We do not have any option to add the Analytics code in the plugin yet. We might introduce a full-fledged Google Analytics module for the plugin in the future, but nothing's planned out yet.

2. Can you please clear the cache from the plugin's options and authorize your account again?
wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-general#setting-panel-search-console

3. We support English completely yet. We will be adding support for more languages down the line.

4. 5. Please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

4. Can you please share a link to the post where image alt is not working. I created a dummy post on your site and edited it with Elementor and it worked fine.

5. I see the Focus Keyword issue on your site. It's not working when you use multiple Focus Keywords. I have forwared this issue to our development team and they will get it fixed in the next release of the plugin. For now to fix it, please open seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/class-post-columns.php file in your editor and replace below code on line 348:

$query->set( 'meta_compare', '=' );

with

$query->set( 'meta_compare', 'LIKE' );

I wanted to do it myself but the FTP details you added in the Sensitive Data Section didn't work for me.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for not being clear in what I meant with clearing the cache. Here is from where I did it:
h60t3Q+

You can notice the data has started showing up in the Search Console tab.