[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Google not indexing, i have to manually submit every post to google.

buedvideos

Hi,

As the title says, the sitemap from rankmath is not working properly, after i update the site or make a new post it does not ping the search engines (the setting in on) but it does not ping, and its not sending to google, i have to manually submit every single post i made. This is bad because my website is huge and i make atleast 30 posts a day.

Oh a saw another post like this here, but the solution was not there, and i am using a wordpress sharing host.

Thank you.

i had to deactivate rank math sitemap and install another one, i cannot take this, google only allow to submit 10 link, all the posts i did so far have not been indexed.

please if you find a solution to this tell me so that i can reactivate rankmath sitemap, cause i really like that sitemap.

Edited by buedvideos
add more info

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I activated Rank Math's sitemap again and it is showing the posts just fine.

Please stay advised that the plugin uses a strong caching system when displaying the sitemap to the users:
/post-sitemap4.xml

However, the plugin generates and pings the search engine instantly as soon as something gets updated or published.

There is no delay with that.

If you would like to see the change in the number of the URLs included a particular site, please hard refresh that page (CTRL + F5 or CMD + SHIFT + R) and you should notice latest articles showing up.

You can rest assured that the new posts are pinged to the search engines and the sitemap's updated for them.

Also, I have kept Rank Math's sitemap disabled.

If we are missing something, can you please add further information about it in the sensitive area?

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,

sorry i think you misunderstood, i did not say the posts are not showing on the sitemap, the latest posts are added on the sitemap, everything is there, all the latest and published posts are shown on the sitemap,  but the sitemap is not pinging google. let me try to explain better.

When ranking math sitemap is activated and i publish a post, the post is not indexed by google, i have to submit manually. every changes i do on the website it does not reflect on google, because i think the sitemap is not pinging the search engines. (cause i submited the sitemap url on search console and i updated the robox.txt with the rankmath sitemap url) but even with that its not working.

When i activate Google XML Sitemap plugin, if i publish a post, after 1 minute its already on google. how do i know that, you can do it by searching:

site:afrohouseking.com   (and sort to show only result for the last hour)

Every Single post i make with rankmath sitemap it does not show on google, if it shows it takes like 10 or more hours to index. with others plugin its instantly.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Apologies for a delayed response.

I added the following filter to your theme's functions.php file to disable Rank Math sitemap's cache:

add_filter( 'rank_math/sitemap/enable_caching', '__return_false' );

Can you please try to activate the Rank Math's sitemap back and test again?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.