[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Compatability with WP-Review

itseasy21

I would request the developers to make the plugin compatible with WP Review ( https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-review-pro/ ) .

I am using that plugin to add reviews to my site ( https://icoolmoviez.com/ ) with the target keywords in the review itself, and images,links in that too, but plugin doesn't count them while analyzing.

Error #2: even though i am using youtube video in post body, still getting this error: You are not using rich media like images or videos.  

Please work on this on urgent basis .

mts-error.PNG

Edited by itseasy21

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please update to the latest version which we just released and check again?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

The issue still persist after the Latest Update,

• The review text is not being counted in the overall length of the post, also any images, link in it are not analysed. (WP Review Pro)
  • even though i am using youtube video in post body, still getting this error: You are not using rich media like images or videos.  
Edited by itseasy21

• Support

Hello,

Are you talking about the description text of the review?
http://take.ms/hQhXK

If so, we removed that from getting counted intentionally as that was causing issues to many users.

With that said, there are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, we'll be sure to let you know.

For the second issue, can you please add your article's content in the Sensitive Area so we can run the tests locally and possibly find the issue and release an update?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

1. Yes, you are right about first point. But i don't understand how counting the text in it can cause any issue, even it did, can a setting be added to enable/disable counting that text ?
  2. Just copy a youtube link into the wp post body and press enter and it automatically converts to a youtube embed, that's what I'm using here.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

1. It might slow down the processing, as we process the entire content area to run our tests

2. That seems like a bug, thank you for reporting. I've opened a new bug report and you can expect to see it fixed in the upcoming versions.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.