[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] rankmath broke wpbakery

tcdadmin

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The login details you have shared above are not working for us.

Can you please check that again, fix that and let us know so that we'll check that for you?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Looks good, what is the issue as i plan on putting on my other sites. When will the plugin be fully functional as i was told that the plugin has some things not ready like redirection? Also as far as plugin bloat how does this compare to having lets say 5 separate plugins like yoast, redirection plugin, 404 monitor etc. 

• Support

Hello,

I simply updated to the latest version of the plugin which is 0.9.9

We are using it on MyThemeShop and is in its last Beta stage. You can safely use the plugin on your other websites.

The plugin does not bloat anything, that's why there are different modules in the plugin. Activate the one you need and keep other deactivated and no related code will be executed anywhere.

Moreover, in our tests, the plugin is much faster as we are passing ever WPCS test and even with so many features we have much lesser lines of code. You can compare our plugin against others here:
https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wordpress-seo/#seo-comparison

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

I reinstalled the plugin, and the version of the plugin is 0.9.9

You can use the one shared on the Facebook group on your other websites.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.