[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[URL Shortener Pro] Demo of Displayed Messages of URL Shortener Pro

cp

Hey there,

is it possible, that the Demo of the URL Shortener Pro is broken or just the Demo of the Free plugin? I am interested in the "Show message"- and "JavaScript"-Feature which I didn't found to view in the Pro-Demo.

Am I right or just missing something?

Best regards

Christopher

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Can you please share a direct URL to the demo where you are facing the issue? If it is an issue, then we are really sorry for that and we'll fix that asap.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 3 weeks later...

I am just posting this to bring to Moderators attention only ..

So to be fair I downloaded your URL Shortener Pro Plugin from a website (Should I link that ) which claims to provide Nulled Plugins. 

I tried this to satisfy myself before purchasing the plugin. 

As I installed the plugin on my local machine to test, I faced an issue and I do not know whether it is genuine or not or you guys have noticed it or not. 

Please Refer to the Image

5ad01e830f3e4_EditLinkLocalTestWordPress.png.c28849fa2428d9ab0dfd39967e7a3ff0.png

I was writing a post on MyThemeShop and therefore wanted to add affiliate links to some theme and this is why I was trying new Affiliate Plugin. 

Now Comes the Issue. 

Even though the keywords are in Title Case or Sentence Case in case of multiple Keywords but the resulting post was a bit different than that I Imagined. 

There was a keyword in the image name and the plugin modified image html to look like this. 

5ad020160f892_MyThemeShopQualityWordPressThemesinBudgetLocalTest.png.58c931f61cdf0ace5810cde7cf1a1881.png

You can see Every Keyword Schema in the image name and alt tag was changed to redirected URL. 

Can you please confirm this is an issue or not. In case this is not an issue then I would certainly purchase this plugin. 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

We'll take a look at the situation and there is any issue there, we'll definitely fix that.

Can you please share the site URL where you have downloaded the plugin to the below email ID so that we can take action about that?

support-team@mythemeshop.com

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.