[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Onepage] Upgrade account

radavi

Hi,

I am a bit confused. I have bought 2 themes, and am about to buy my third. So I was thinking, better get the premium package and have all the themes an be over it. But then the problem starts.

First I was wondering if you could just 'upgrade' and be done already (because allready paid 2 themes) (but I understand if that is not possible :) )

Then I saw a discountcode in my dashboard but that does not do much....

So do I have to pail the price of 87$, which is the extendedoffer that i can use? or is there any other way to merge/upgrade

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I just want to inform you that we are really sorry for the delay as we are moving to a new software to handle members. We will be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for not following up quickly and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

We can definitely help you there. Can you please contact us at support-team@mythemeshop.com by referring to this ticket and we will help you further?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.