[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Want change in homepage and some design

sweetclues123

Hi i am looking to buy your coupon theme for your support and want some changes and style of the theme. So whether it will be possible to change style and home page by purchasing your theme or support.As already i am using these theme in my site but support is not getting for any changes.

Requesting you to faster support for my Website

Thanks

Harsh

Edited by sweetclues123
For Proper Explanation

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

We can help you however it depends what kind of changes you want.

Can you give us an example of a change that you want and we will be able to tell you if that is outside of our scope of support or not?

Mostly, we can help you with styles such as colors and font changes. However if you are looking to implement a new layout, or change the layout of the theme, that would be slightly outside of our scope of support. 

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You can change the footer background color by going to Appearance >Theme Options > Footer.

If you have any other issues, please start a new ticket under the Premium Support section so that we can help you better.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.