[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Magxp] Presale Questions

doug220

Hello MyThemeShop,

I'm interested in purchasing your MagXP Wordpress Theme but have a couple of questions first please.

1.  I plan to use the shop layout, is it possible to add a larger (slighter higher and longer) business logo to the theme (top left)?

2.  MagXP using the Shop variant does use the woocommerce shopping cart correct, and is compatible with the latest version 2.6.4?

3.  Does the MagXP come with pre-content like the demo so I can see how things are setup?

4.  Does the MagXP come with instructions for setup.

5.  How do you switch between MagXP layouts, since I want to use the "Shop" variant is this built into the admin?

6.  Is it possible to use other elements from the other theme variants in the shop theme?

Thank you, I appreciate and look forward to your replies.

Doug G.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in MagXP.

1. Yes, you can use logo of any dimension suits your requirement in the theme.

2. Yes, the theme is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.

3. Yes, you can set up demo content using the one click demo in this theme. You need to go to Appearance > Theme Options > Import/Export and can import all the demo data from there.

4. You can check the video tutorial for that purpose:

5. Yes, all the layouts are added in the theme. You just need to go to Appearance > Theme Options > Import/Export and can import your desired layout for use.

6. You can not use any elements that are not mentioned in the theme. However you can use some Third Party plugin to cover your requirement.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.