[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] How To Re-Download Sociallyviral Theme

Hi guys, I've an issue, i've one blog only but I purchased 3 of your themes while looking for the right one: Best, Blogging, and Socially Viral.

At the end I decided for Blogging running on my blog and I'm very happy of it. 

Now I'm going to open a new blog and I'd like to use the Socially Viral theme that i never used, but I can't find it in the download page here on my account, while the Best one is still downloadble. I guess it expired.

The point is, since i bought it once, can I have the last version of it before it expired? I mean at the end i bought 3 of your themes and I'm using just one of them.

Waiting for your reply, thank you in advance!

Dani

• Support

Hello Dani,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for not following up quickly and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

As much as we want to help you, we do not have the older version of the theme with us. We do not store older versions of the themes/plugins on our server.

However, looking at your account history, we can offer you a great discount in purchasing the latest version, which uses our latest Framework with lots of improvements. Please contact us using the contact form here and leave the link of this thread in the message:

https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us/

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.