[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Onepage] Onepage & Howto

Hello,

I am interested in buying one of the following themes: 

Howto

Onepage

I had a couple of questions: 

1. Is Onepage schema integrated? Unlike most of your other themes, this is not mentioned on the details page for the theme so I'm guessing not...?

2. Is it possible to change the layout of Howto to a similar style to Onepage? I just want the traditional blog layout... just 1 column blog posts with a right sidebar.

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

1. Yes, OnePage theme has schema integrated.

2. Unfortunatly, no the theme HowTo cannot have a similar layout to the theme OnePage. But you can choose our other similar themes such as Best or Schema. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You need to use some third party plugin for that purpose.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello @temierex.

Yes, you can translate the theme into one language from the theme options panel. But if you want to have a multi language site you will need a third party plugin.

I think i'm going to go for HowTo.

Just one more question:

On the demo for HowTo (viral), there is a 4x3 grid called 'latest posts' on the homepage. Like this: http://s17.postimg.org/fomgl7o57/How_To_viral_1.jpg

But if you click the 'load more posts' button underneath, just single posts load. Like this: http://s17.postimg.org/jwh8typkr/How_To_viral_2.jpg

I wondered is it possible to not have the 'latest posts' section and just have the layout for all posts in single order?

Thanks for your help!

• Support

Hello,

You can have your posts in a single format like so : http://s17.postimg.org/jwh8typkr/How_To_viral_2.jpgand not have the grid format.

Once you install your theme and if you are unable to obtain that layout, ask your support staff in the premium theme forums and they will help you with that issue.