[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Interactive] Interactive Theme Logo

• Support

Hello,

Yes, all of our themes have an easy way of uploading the logo through the Theme Options panel.

If you need screenshots and instructions on how to do that our team will be more than happy to assist you. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

As per the demo you can use an image of approximately 128x20px for better result.

http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Interactive

You can upload the logo by going to Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings > Logo Image.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sure, you can upload a larger logo, try uploading different logo sizes to see which one fits best inside of your theme.

You can send us a link to your site and we can take a look if Custom CSS is needed. 

Sir I still haven't purchased the theme, but I like it and I just want to know how my logo would looks on it before purchasing  it. 

is it possible to upload the logo I posted here and try how will it look in different sizes? or at least smaller than the current one just to make sure before I pay. 

thank you, terribly sorry for the hassle. 

• Support

Hello,

You can upload logo of any dimension with this theme and it will show the original size (that you have uploaded) in the site which you want now :)

But as you can see in the demo, the Logo and the menu is in a single line, upon adding a larger Logo, the height of that area will increase there.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Now that your theme is installed, you can request our premium support here : https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/42252-interactive-make-the-theme-look-like-demo/#entry205367

We will assist you from there.