[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP In Post Ads] Affiliate Links (Wp Review Pro)

Most product reviewers need an affiliate link to appear below the review for obvious reasons. Does your plugin have this feature or would this have to be coded outside of your review plugin?

Also you need to add 'WP Review Pro' to the Product drop-down when creating a new post, it was a mandatory field yet isn't on the list?

Thanks 

• Support

Hello,

The plugin WP Review Pro creates reviews for posts, the reviews are posts. Therefore you can add any links at the end of your posts. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "WP Review Pro" to the product dropdown

Can you take a screenshot and show us what you mean? 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I mean like this example, see the affiliate link below the review rating, we need this ability without having to mess about coding, as we have thousands of products: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xv2qa9s26di0du/mm-reviews.jpg?dl=0

I didn't see the slide down on the drop-down, but in A-Z order would be nice so you can quickly find the pertinent product your pre-sales Q is about. 

Thanks

• Support

Hello Ian,

Sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, that feature is not available in the plugin. It has to be manually coded in.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.