[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Subscribe Pro] Differnt Content On Pop Up Then Subscribe Widget

yplyam

Hi, 

I want to buy your subscribe plug in. I want to use it on same site at same time for exit pop up and subscribe widget at same time.  

I want to make sure that the content that goes on each can be different I.E. subscribe widet gives free video and exit pop up gives away free report...for example using autoreponder?

Also, will I be able to connect to different campaigns in my autoresponder simultaniously? so when someone fills out widget will get video for example and someone who fills out exit pop up gets report...for example on same site obviously?

I'm trying to use one plug in instead of two for both widget and exit pop up but I need it to trigger different content from my Autoreponder and offer different things....hope that makes sense. 

Thanks. 

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can setup widget and the popup with different content as well as configure them with different services.

However, you can use only one set of content/service for the popup and one for the widget. You can't have multiple popups with different content. I hope that clears any confusions you had about this plugin.

Thanks.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I already picked it up yesterday, and yes, it does exactly what I wanted it to and I was pleasantly surprised to see an option for name as well as email. 

You guys are great!!

I have one theme with pop up dominator which I paid lots more for and one with your pop up and I'm testing them both...

Two suggestions.... is to make a theme with opt in form in main area below header...that would be great. 

For marketing..but the plug in is great. 

second, you don't have any examples with opt in below or above content...it would be good to see how it looks like. 

Thanks again

• Support

Hello,

Thank for your suggestions. You can also have a look at the SteadyIncome which integrates with WP Subscribe Pro well. Here's an example of the form below the post content. I hope I was able to help.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I purchased the WP subscribe and I am planning on putting it below the post as well...great widget one of the better and most useful ones. 

I like the steady income theme!! very nice. 

here is a better example of what I was talking about. 

I know you don't do this yet, but this style is becoming more and more popular and it would be great if you could do something more like this in an upcoming theme design. 

Here are two perfect examples

http://themeforest.net/item/launchkit-landing-page-marketing-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/11323554

http://www.shapingrain.com/preview/3804089/

http://themeforest.net/item/launchkit-landing-page-marketing-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/11323554

I know that theme-fusion is going to make a few samples for Avada and it seems like this style is taking off. 

I personally would like a main style like that with a blog underneath...really simple. 

I do like your themes because they are intuitive and you don't waste time with non sense features that are useless...

but I have to say that this type of design is very nice and it would be great if you could make a theme similar. 

BTW

I'm not affiliated with any of the companies above, I just like to browse themeforest every few weeks and this design style REALLY stands out in my opinion for marketing. 

Thanks again, 

• Support

Hello,

I do appreciate your feedback and input.

We are working on many different products and they should come out soon. We are working on something along the lines your described but keeping our themes simple is our number one priority. If a user has to spend numerous hours configuring the theme to look like the demo, that's a big fail in our books.

We are working on something that's useful as well as intuitive to use.

Thanks a lot.