[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Videos and ads

Hi,

i've looked arround on the backend demo, but I couldnt find an answer to these questions:

for videos to show before a question, how does one do that? Can it be a youtube video?

for the ads:

when you click on enable ads, it shows "ad code". What code can that be? Can it be from any ad network?

Kind regards,

Collin

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

You need to add the shortcode of the Quiz in a post so that you can show the quiz after a video (No matter which video that will be).

For the ad code, you can use ads of any ad provider.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

2 hours ago, Jitendraa said:

You need to add the shortcode of the Quiz in a post so that you can show the quiz after a video (No matter which video that will be).

So, if I understand this correctly: I can only do 1 video with for example 5 questions underneath it, but I cannot do 1 video > 1 question , 1 video > 1 question, in the SAME big quiz? 

Because I assume that 1 shortcode equals 1 quiz, and adding 1 shortcode under 1 video gives you 1 quiz under that video. But if I understand it correctly, it is not possible to add multiple videos in the same quiz? 

Like your example quizes, they have for example a photo of a dog, and then a question: is this a dog. Then a photo of some coffee, with the question is this coffee? 

Or would it be possible to make a multi-page quiz, with a video on top of each page?

As you might see by now, I'm trying to make video quizzes haha (for kids actually, for learing :)! ) 

Kind regards,

Collin

-----------------------------EDIT-----------------------------

Oh, I saw now that under the "trivia" section, you can add either a video or an image. Can these video's come from youtube?

Kind regards,

Edited by collinvankessel

• Support

Hello,

Yes, if you want a video with some options after that, then you can use Trivia Quiz where you can use video for each question.

Those videos will be either self hosted video on your site or video from any external source like YouTube.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.