[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Landing page for stores ?

tobias844

Hi,

I see that coupons are related to categories and these have a landing page. Do the stores them self have a landing page ?

Like this: www.domain.com/stores/storename

And do this pages show all coupons related to that store ?

I ask this as my sites needs to optimize for "storename discountcode" etc. And for this to happen every store would need a landing page with text + images and all the coupons related to that store.

Also is there a all stores listing page ? where you can see alle the names / logoes of the companies ?

/ Tobias

Thanks for the reply.

I have this site today https://www.rabatbanditten.dk/ and looking for another theme.

But I am not sure that the Coupon theme have what I need. 

I have some more questions.

1. Does it have a page to list all stores with logos.

2. Option for users to rate the stores and this rating is a review snippet for google. Or can it be done with plugin ?

3. How do I categories the different coupons when categories are used for the store landing page ?

Thanks for the help

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The stores are essentially category pages. If you have a store for example called "Amazon" then you would create a category called Amazon and add all coupons to that category, then when you visit that category page it will essentially be a store page since it will show all coupons from that category.

Then you can add content into the sidebar of that category such as the image of the store or custom text.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for the reply.

I have this site today https://www.rabatbanditten.dk/ and looking for another theme.

But I am not sure that the Coupon theme have what I need. 

I have some more questions.

1. Does it have a page to list all stores with logos.

2. Option for users to rate the stores and this rating is a review snippet for google. Or can it be done with plugin ?

3. How do I categories the different coupons when categories are used for the store landing page ?

Thanks for the help

I have now tried the demo some more and looked at the video.

As I see it the theme is missing something that other coupon themes have.

There should be a "stores" type where you can add this data

- Store Name

- Custom store heading text (h1)

- Store text decription 

- Store url

- Store affiliate url

- Support for seo plugins for this type

The stores should then have  urls on the theme like this 

www.couponstore.com/stores/amazon

www.couponstore.com/stores/mythemeshop

When you then start creating coupons you must have the option to select what store it is related to.

So you have both the option to select categories and what store the coupon is for.

Then when you vist www.couponstore.com/stores/amazon you will see all coupons related for that store.

The reason for this is that you what to optimize for keywords like "amazon coupons". And the best way for this is to have landingpages for every store.

There should also be the category landing pages, but the stores type and landingpages is needed. 

I would buy 5 site licens if this was made possible.

Thank

• Support

Hello,

We'll help you creating stores and cover all possible requirements you have mentioned above.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Could you please open a new support ticket by following this tutorial?
https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/11555-read-first-how-to-post-in-the-forums/

Make sure that you ask only one question per support ticket. You can open as many ticket as you want.

We handle all our theme/plugin related help through our support ticket forums.

One of our moderators will definitely assist you in. You do not need to register separately for the forums, you can just log in to your member account on mythemeshop.com, and you will be logged in automatically in the community forums. Or, you can log in with your MyThemeShop username and password on the forum too.

Looking forward to help you.