[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] alt attributes problem in 'cover' and 'gallery' block.

Myig7502

when I make block 'cover' or 'gallery', there is a message 'Focus Keyword not found in image alt attribute(s)'. I write 'alt attributes' in media library but I don't know why...

amazing thing is, some post has no problem. and another post has a problem.

for example,
https://kingpinstudio.net/기타-표기/ this has a problem. it becomes problem after being 'cover' block.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

The alt text you added in the image is not the same as Focus keyword. Please see the screencast in the Sensitive Data Section.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

um... i don't understand it well. in that case, i write alt attribute as '한글 맞춤법 "기타 표기"' but i set my keyword as '"기타 표기"'. It means my alt attribute contains keyword and it has no problem at all. but it become problem after becoming 'cover'.

I think you mean block like 'cover' or 'gallery' doesn't harm SEO like Alt attribute, right? If i write alt attributes in library? um... i don't know well.

• Support

Hello,

You are using the image as a background image in the post where alt test is not working. Background image doesn't have the alt text, it is used only in the image tag. Try adding the same image from the image module of the Gutenberg.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the Background image does not have the image tag and thus it doesn't have the alt attribute.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.