[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] sitemap_index.xml page not found

sunilidwork

When I open the sitemap_index.xml page, then a 404 error appears and the page does not open. please see the image in sensitive area .

I think this plugin is not working well after updating. After updating many problems are being found inside it. And whenever I tell you a problem, instead of telling you how to fix it, you ask for my login details.  Please tell without asking my login details how to fix all this problems.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please try the steps mentioned in this article and see if that helps:
https://mythemeshop.com/kb/wordpress-seo-plugin-rank-math/fix-sitemap-issues/#404-error

For the login details, we ask to expedite the process of helping. If you are uncomfortable in sharing them, we are fine.

Please stay advised, it might take longer to solve the issues that way but we will definitely help.

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Assuming you are on an Apache server, please ask your hosting guys to add this code to the .htaccess file:# START of Rank Math Sitemap Rewrite Rules

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^sitemap_index.xml$ /index.php?sitemap=1 [L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]+?)-sitemap([0-9]+)?.xml$ /index.php?sitemap=$1&sitemap_n=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^([a-z]+)?-?sitemap.xsl$ /index.php?xsl=$1 [L]
# END of Rank Math Sitemap Rewrite Rules

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Could be the cache issue as we did not do anything.

Glad it got resolved for you.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to open a new support ticket.

Thank you.