[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] PHP Script Before Post Content

Please, after installing the Rank Math, the script below shows on the post page before the content.

"Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home3/ubarab/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/class-rankmath.php on line 674

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home3/ubarab/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/class-rankmath.php on line 674"

Please, how do I fix this error? I only see this when logged in. 

Edited by 20995
add sensitive info

• Support

Hello,

Glad you got that issue fixed by yourself.

Can you please check for the other error as well? We have made some changes to the code and that should have been fixed now.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please update the plugin to the latest version from here?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rankmathseopluginwordpress/permalink/224338101771857/

• Support

Hello,

I just updated to the version 0.9.9 which was shared on our FB group, and I'm unable to find the issue.

Please try in some other browser and after clearing your cache.

If the issue persists, can you please update the sensitive data with the link of the place where you are seeing those warnings?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Support

Hello,

I wasn't able to open your website to check the issue further.

Are you using the latest version of the plugin, 0.9.12?
https://mythemeshop.com/rm-4-file/seo-by-rank-math.zip

You couldn't log in earlier due to URL change which I have updated in the sensitive data tab.

You might try to create a new post and add a table of content using the [toc] shortcode for Table of Content Plus. You will see the error coming below the frontpage title as in attachment.

wBGXmzoIiTMpp5FhivAmu2j5Kws4m0jFPlQsFMFx

Another issue I have noticed is that the special tags for adding sitename, title (%%sep%%, %%sitename%% )etc. doesn't show on the SEO title once the post is published. I noticed that when viewing this hotel guide article with the picture displayed here.

Then also, the plugin kept telling me I am not using rich media like images and videos in my posts. It seems it doesn't recognize images slides or not compatible with shortcodes generated using the Shortcode Ultimate plugin.

• Support

Hello,

Glad you got that issue fixed by yourself.

Can you please check for the other error as well? We have made some changes to the code and that should have been fixed now.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.