[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] Sidebar Related Posts

marty743

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing socially viral pro. On the demo layout 1, the sidebar has popular posts with images. I want to know if this exact layout of the popular posts comes with the theme, or if it's achieved using a separate plugin? I couldn't see any options for a related posts widget on the main sales page.

Also, does the theme support inserting a featured image underneath the post title? The demo page has images for the popular posts in sidebar but no images are shown under the post titles?

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in SociallyViral.

Yes, that Popular post widget is available with the theme. Once you install the theme, you need to go to Appearance > Widget and from there, add MyThemeShop: Popular Post widget to the sidebar for that purpose.

Currently in the demo, you can see the title below the image: http://prntscr.com/cy6mg7, If you want the image below the title, you need to edit the core files, as there is no Theme Options available for achieving that. Once you purchase the theme, start a new thread under the Premium Support section so that we'll help you with the editing.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We are glad you found our help useful.

Feel free to ask if you need any other help in future.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.