[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] Some Queries Regarding Socially Viral Pro

anchal_bhargava86

Hello,

I have downloaded Socially Viral Theme free version yesterday and installed it on my site, I like the demo of Socially Viral and I want a site exactly like that. But I have tried a lot but can't customise it in the same manner.

First of all, I can't find any option to customise the size of the featured image, I want to remove "About the Author" section and "Author name" and Publishing date from the post too. And when I create more than one post, actually its nothing like in the demo.

And I can't find options to adjust the way it looks, neither I am able to put any icon in menu. So is there something I did wrong or these features are not available in free version.

If I upgrade to pro version, can I be able to do all these things which I wanted to.

Thank you, 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

If you upgrade to Pro, you can find some options which meets your requirement like Hiding Author Box, Author name, date etc.

However there is no options to adjust the thumbnail dimension, we'll help you adjusting that by editing the core files.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.