[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Business] Hoping You Can Help Recommend The Right Theme

janetmermaid

I have not purchased the Business theme -- I have purchased no theme yet but was required to put something in the above field. The help I need is in choosing a theme.

I've already several themes from you and have always been pleased. I'm now looking for a theme for my pottery studio. I purchased a theme from another site and it has turned out to be completely unsuitable and their support is beyond poor (5 days to respond the first time and they offered no solution). I've always been happy with My Theme Shop themes and support so Im hoping you have a theme that will work for me. 

What I need is simple. Each pottery piece is a one-off, so I'd like a front page where I can specify categories of pottery (vases, bowls, plates/platters, etc.) with one representative picture of that category. When a shopper clicks on the category they are taken to a page where each product has a thumbnail or small image. Clicking on that image then opens the full sales page for that piece -- including a description and price. I don't need size or color, since a finished piece is what it is.

The theme needs to allow people to purchase more than one piece -- so a shopping cart, check out, shipping information, payment method.

That's pretty much it. I don't need all the bells and whistles that usually come with shopping sites. Maybe an option for seasonal specials (such as Christmas items).

You can see what I slapped together at www.LockhartClayArt.com -- but I had to jerry-rig the theme I bought so it isn't very smooth. It's the best I could do with their poorly-designed theme.

I hope My Theme Shop has a theme that will do the job for me. I truly look forward to seeing your recommendations.

• Support

Hello,

I have gone through your requirement and here are the themes you can consider:

eCommerce, WooCart, eMaxStore

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.