[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WooCart] Woocart Theme Update

david166

Hi,

i have purchased the woocart theme long time ago and wonder if i can get the updated version by default or do i have to maintain my membership to receive the update.

when i try to update the them i get the following message.

Update Theme

Downloading update from https://www.mythemeshop.com/go/downloads/WooCart/mts_woocart.zip?username=david166&secret_key=3a9b43e3a0d77ddb3b440796b1bbce6ce41a42916eee7840f302bad2e5f06879…

Unpacking the update…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Return to Themes page

Please advise,

thanks,

David

• Support

Hello,

You can download the updated theme directly from your account and upload it in your site through FTP for better result.

Also make sure you are using the latest version of Updater plugin to get it work fine.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks,

when i try to update the theme via wordpress i get the error (i removed the user name and key from the string):

Updating Theme WooCart by MyThemeShop (1/1)

An error occurred while updating WooCart by MyThemeShop: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Disabling Maintenance mode…

• Support

Hello,

Please download the latest version of theme from your account upload it through FTP for better result.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.