[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Support Bar Non

alexbos

Hi,

I just want to write this review about the level of support and "responsiveness" that MyThemeSupport and MistaPrime have provided.  Their themes and WordX were recommended by a recognized online marketer and I took the dive to buy this particular theme as I am venturing into the online / affiliate marketing world for the very first time.

I think the first clue to a good service is how responsive the support is.  The forums are really active and while I don't know how many support staff there are, MistaPrime is one fast bird!  I've already posted a few times and within less than an hour (may less than 30 minutes), I've seen his reply and how they could help.  I'd consider myself technically informed but I don't do to well with Wordpress configurations :D  

MyThemeShop and MistaPrime already uploaded a demo version of WordX and while I am still learning the ropes, they are willing to look at what I want to do to see if they can help.  They've also recommended other services to help me get past the technicalities so that I can focus on content etc.

That's a huge vote of confidence for me. I've had other themes purchased and they are just too complicated for me to grasp - what ends up happening? Get frustrated, demotivated and give up.  I think I am on the right path with these lads and I can wholeheartedly recommend their support forums as a great place to gain confidence to move forward with your entrepreneurial idea!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your testimonial.

We are glad to know we could help. If you face any other issues in future, don't hesitate to let us know. We'll be happy to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.