[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Mega Menu] Pre Sales

pra98935

Hello,

i'm going to upload theme on envato market. but for make navigation beautiful i want to purchase megamenu plugin so before purchasing I want to know.

1. Suppose i purchase this plugin for my theme so let me know this plugin will work for all user that will purchase my theme or every user will need to purchase this plugin extra.

2. If every user need to purchase this plugin after purchasing theme then any other option so that user not pay for this plugin after purchasing theme.

3. Exa.  like visual composer has 2 version first is "regular" and second is "extended". if we use regular version then user will need to purchase visual composer after purchasing theme but if we using extended version then user no need to purchase this plugin  

Please send me reply as soon as possible

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

You need to purchase the Extended Membership license and can distribute the plugin along with your theme:

https://mythemeshop.com/pricing/

Not only you will get Extended license of WP Mega Menu, but all the plugins we have in our arsenal.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

That is not possible. The pricing we have is very decent and buying an Extended Membership is the only option.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.