[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Creating A Site With Wp Review

rgds

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a  review site with the following features using WP Review (currectly using the free version but will think about the pro version if the extra features are usefull for my project):

- Home

Reviews in blog format with article, pros and cons, author rating, user ratings, user comments (registration not needed but I must approve comments before they are published) and affiliates links.

Side widgets with rankings (best rated, most visited, etc.)

- Product advanced search

Customizable search (be able to set the categories in which a company should be shown).

Directory of companies including the review published previously.

- Offers (discount coupons)

- Forum

- Contact form

I realise some of the sections migh have to use a different plugin, in that case could you recommend me some that works well with WP Review?

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. I would love to help you with those. 

1. Blog posts will show ratings in blog posts. User comments with reviews are only supported in the premium version.

2. A widget to show most rated is included. Most visited is not included because that isn't something WordPress stores by default. You can use a third party plugin for this.

3. This isn't part of the plugin because this functionality would largely depend on the theme you are using. You can assign a "Review" category to your review posts and then setup your theme to only search posts from that category. 

4, 5, 6: This isn't something a plugin does because this function is part of the theme. So, the plugin doesn't contain any options for these 3. 

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,

In that case I would get the pro version but still have some doubts:

- I would like to create a kind of directory of companies, each company would have an editors review and rating as well as users reviews and ratings, moreover every new editors review would be at the same time shown in a blog section, would be that possible?

- In the directory of companies I would like to have filters or something for users to search easily the company review, similar as it is in this site:

https://webhostinggeeks.com/hosting-providers/

- Regarding rankings, would I be able to create different rankings depending on editors rating, users rating, features, etc.?

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

1. You can do this easily by taking advantage of our shortcodes to show a particular review anywhere else on your website. 

2. Unfortunately, this isn't something the plugin is capable of doing at the moment. Come to think of it, I can't think of any plugin that can do that. You may need a custom built solution for this. If you do find a plugin for doing, we would love to hear about it as well :)

3. Not sure what you mean. If you mean whether you will be able to post multiple reviews on the same post - this is defnitely possible using shortcodes.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.