[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[NewsOnline] Newsonline Theme

7figure123

I like the NewsOnline Theme, however I wanted to know if I could use it without the sidebar?

I noticed one of the Demo variations (NewsOnline Relationship) is configured this way, but

when I am looking at the default sidebar setting I do not see an option to turn off the sidebar.

If I chose the NewsOnline Relationship configuration would I be able to change background colors

and other options still?

Thanks,

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

The Relationship demo of NewsOnline has a sidebar on the left side. It is not possible to make the homepage full width (without sidebar), only single posts and pages.

The various demos show different Theme Options setups, you can easily import any of those with one click from the Theme Options > Import / Export tab. Then you can start customizing it the way you want.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other question.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the clarification on that.

One more question for you..  I see the option to set a sidebar for the category archives.

Does that mean I could set a different sidebar for each individual category?

Which would allow me to display different ads for each category a person chooses to view?

Thanks,

Kurt

• Support

Hello Kurt,

Unfortunately the sidebars cannot be set depending on the category.

However you can use a plugin such as this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-context/screenshots/

It will allow you to set a widget to show based on a category or even a post/page. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.