[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[CleanApp] Customizing Theme By Hiding Sections

rommel

Before I buy this theme, I wanna find out:

1. Can I install all the demo content so I can easily customize my site based on the demo?

2. Can I remove the top nav bag (Testimonials)?

3. How easy is it for me to hide sections (Contact, Map, etc?)

4. How easy is it for me to change colors (from yellow background to black, black text to white)?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in CleanApp.

1. Yes, you can install the demo content and customize the theme as per your requirement then after. But for some sections, images are missing in the demo content. You can add the images of your own by going to Appearance > Theme Options.

2. You can adjust the navigation as per your requirement there.

3. You can just remove the sections from the enabled section under Theme Options so that it won't show in the front page.

4. You can adjust the color scheme under theme options to adjust most of the colors there.

If still need any assistance regarding customization including the above 4 points, feel free to ask us by opening a new thread in Premium Support section so that we can help you with that.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I just bought the CleanApp theme - and when I try to change the images from within the theme options area, when I click 'insert into post', the window pops up blank and it doesn't save the image into the page.

This seems to happen consistently over and over again. I can not find a resolution.

Thanks,
JP

• Support

Hello,

At the time of uploading an image, make sure the image url is added correctly there so that you can see the image fine in that area.

http://take.ms/M5MuS

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.