[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Outstanding Support! But..

mirzafifa

I bought the SociallyViral theme a few days ago and it has been working great so far. Whenever I have had any problems with the functionality of the theme or any other problems related to the theme, I have gotten just the right help and support I needed to fix my problems and issues. After posting a thread on the forums, you will get a response on the same day it was posted, and will in a lot of cases be answered within an hour or two. Very informative response and a very friendly support team.

But... (there's always a but, unfortunately) the response time seems to take a little too long, to be honest (in my case at least). 

I looked through some of the threads and posts I have made (about 28 of them) and it usually took hours to get a response from the support team, and in some rare cases it would be within an hour. 

Other than that, everything is great and I would personally strongly recommend using MyThemeShop due to their great themes, plugins and support!

I am a satisfied and happy customer.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello Mir,

I am really glad that you found the theme great and our support helpful.

We always try to keep our response rates low but depending on the day and time of day you open your thread, you thread can be answered either within an hour or within 4-5 hours. It depends on the number of staff members we have online at a particular time and the number of open threads. If the issue requires our senior dev. teams input, the response time can be higher.

We are doing everything we can to improve response times and as it stands, our current response time is lower than most of competition but we are still working hard on improving it.

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let us know.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.