[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Support Framework That Works Flawlessly

ronaldc

I have basic understandting of html, css and php. Creating a website without a solid background in web development can be a pain and frustrating most of the times.

The team here at myThemeshop, ToddMTS, Jitendraa, David C, MistaPrime , were always helpful. They were all patient in providing codes and where to to put it and their instructions were precise.

I have learned a lot in creating a website for the past couple of months and these guys made it easier in an otherwise scary and hair-pulling ordeal at times.

I can never thank you enough and let you know how i appreciate your comments for giving me the codes that i need.

Again, thank you myTheme Shop.

(I hope you guys have a development team to create plugins that will address issues of your customers based from our endless comments and questions. In that way, we will not look anymore and dive into the sea of plugins in wordpress. Nevertheless, i give myThemeShop a 10/10 in all business and support aspects.)

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

I am really glad to hear those words.

It is also a pleasure to know that our products fulfilled your wife's your requirements for a theme.

and thank you for your valuable suggestions, it means a lot to us. We will see what we can do with that.

If you need our help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.