[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Great Theme And Support

rodneymac85

Using the Playbook theme I've been able to easily customize my blog site to fit my needs perfectly. I have tried a few different themes but the best one I've found is from MyThemeShop. Comes with a built in custom css area that makes it easy to add your own styling. All the settings are helpful and easy to follow, and it's a nice mobile responsive theme that works well with all the various plugins I use.

I have only required assitance with two different issues thus far related to some more complex modifications I've made myself, and both times I asked for support I was assited within several hours. Both times also i was given the right solution to my issue on the first go. No mistakes or bad advice.

Just working on a non-profit startup project I have little money to invest in any premium service, however if you are handling something a little more serrious then I would recommend that you look into some of the premium MyThemeShop offerings, if the free offerings and support are anything to go by.

Edited by rodneymac85

• Support

Hello,

I feel really excited after reading your awesome testimonial.

Thanks a lot for putting your faith in us.

Please don't hesitate to open a new thread if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.