[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] differences between free and premium schema theme

differences between free and premium schema theme

Please tell me the differences between free and premium in the schema theme.
And how much life will this premium theme have? I say this because if I buy it and in a short time they remove it just like what happened with Splash, thank you very much, I'll stay tuned.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The Pro version of the theme will allow you to have access to the Theme's Options panel and more styling options which you can see here: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/schema/options-panel/
The free version does not have access to so many options.

The theme Schema is currently being supported and works with latest WP versions. If in the future it is not supported like what happened to Splash theme, we will continue to offer support to you and try to make the theme work on your website if you have an active subscription with us. However if you no longer have an active subscription we will not be able to troubleshoot the issues with a deprecated theme.

I hope that clarifies. 

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The Pro version of the theme will allow you to have access to the Theme's Options panel and more styling options which you can see here: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/schema/options-panel/
The free version does not have access to so many options.

The theme Schema is currently being supported and works with latest WP versions. If in the future it is not supported like what happened to Splash theme, we will continue to offer support to you and try to make the theme work on your website if you have an active subscription with us. However if you no longer have an active subscription we will not be able to troubleshoot the issues with a deprecated theme.

I hope that clarifies. 

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.