[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Crypto] I want to buy Crypto theme and Content Locked pro

hoangminhtri99

Hi team,

I want to buy Crypto theme and Content Locked pro plugin. But I can't see a demo of plugin? Let me know this reason.

About Crypto theme, I want to change some things as the below photo (red circle). Replace Coin by stock, include the chart.

Please respond as soon as posible.

Tri,

Sincerely,

Link photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_h53yqH5ZTjqCjQg0-ObBEj7Po3Tfjzc/view?usp=drivesdk

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

The plugin Content Locker Pro is retired and not available to purchase anymore.

For the Crypto theme, yes, you can replace the coin stock as per your requirement.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sure, you can do that as a customization. You can hire a developer from UpWork.com or Fiverr.com which would be able to customize that for you once you purchase our theme.

I hope it helps.

Looking forward to help you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

We will not be able to fix issues on your customizations, but if something else is required such as helping you change the color of your layout, we will be able to assist you.

Looking forward to help you.

Oh, many thank for you.

I have more a question. Can I use elementor pro to adjust blog section, homepage? I want to add something to the home page.
Homepage of crypto theme is very beatiful, so I don't want to replace the whole thing.
Please respond to me soon.

Thanks!

Edited by hoangminhtri99

• 3 months later...

Hi team,
I find the crypto theme very suitable for my stock blog needs. There are a few things I still wonder about.
+ If I have the data provider's API, can I develop graph display and stock filter in your theme? When I code into your theme, do I need access to your API?
+ I see the website: https://siamblockchain.com/ is using your crypto theme, they have edited the interface. Do they need your API support to do that?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JAYp9MmwHmcthR5YKNJiupTArxkyD7Oe/view?usp=sharing
I hope you can answer so I can understand clearly before purchasing.

Thank you so much!

Edited by hoangminhtri99

• Support

Hello,

+ If I have the data provider's API, can I develop a graph display and stock filter in your theme? When I code into your theme, do I need access to your API?

You can develop a graph, and stock filter in the theme by creating the child theme.

+ I see the website: https://siamblockchain.com/ is using your crypto theme, they have edited the interface. Do they need your API support to do that?

You can customize the theme using a child theme and no need for API support for that.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,