[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Real Estate Pro] I need to be able to select more than one agent by listing, is It possible?

web5

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

With Real Estate plugin you can only assign one agent per listing. Although, the plugin has an option to assign multiple agents to an agency that could help you. 

To translate plugin texts, please use My WP Translate plugin or you will have to do it manually by adding you're modified .po and .mo files in languages folder of the plugin.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks Pratik.

I downloaded the free version but I didn't find the agency options. On the other hand, my client would buy the pro version of plugin. Is possible to customize it by PRO support? He needs that, when an user enters to a listing, the data of the two brokers appear.

I will translate ir with WPML then.

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

The free version does not have the agency option. Please check the demo of how agencies work in pro plugin on our server: WP Real Estate Agencies.

See if you can make it work through Agencies as adding 2 brokers per listing would be an addition to the plugin and would require extensive changes that are outside our scope of support. Here is what is included in our support policy: https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19868-whats-included-in-the-support-and-what-isnt/

If you are familiar with coding then you can make it work by using plugin filters or by overwriting plugin files.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

As I could see, agencies is not a solution to us, because when user enters to a listing, appears only one agent. Our page will be simple, with a list of properties and when you click on one property, you access to its details and agents contact data.

Is it possible that they send us a quote to make that adaptation?

Thanks in advance.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, it is not possible to assign multiple agents to a property. You will have to customize the plugin for this purpose, as it will not be possible to handle this via our support. You will have to hire a developer for this purpose. We do not provide customization services.

Thank you