[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] some doubts before buying the product

rowerx

Hello, I have some doubts before buying the product. -I would like to use it only so that people can print or show the discount coupon in a physical store so that they can apply the discount on the purchase. Is this possible? -The payment, can it be done monthly instead of buying credits? My idea would be to be able to charge a monthly subscription. Is it possible to do this? -Is it possible to remove the registration for sellers and register them manually? , they make me transfer and once received I believe them as sellers, if they do not pay they would block the seller account. - Is it necessary to register as a buyer to be able to see and print the coupons? -And one last doubt, it is not clear to me how cuponxxl works from scratch. Does the seller buy credits and with those credits can he increase x coupons or discounts? What kind of packages can I create for example 10 credits x coupons or x discounts?

Thank you

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

From what I understand it looks like you would need a custom solution. The theme does not have such functions. You can hire a developer and give them the theme, perhaps they can code a custom solution for you.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.