[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Add Review Date?

adam2

A few questions about the free and/or paid version.

1)  Can I add a new "Review Date" field?

2)  If so, could I surface it using shortcode?

Thanks so much!

********EDIT

I just saw the video that shows how to set up the Pro Version and I can see that in your sidebar widget the review date does in fact surface.  Same question - can I make this value editable and showthe value via shortcode?  If you do not offer a way to edit it in your plugin can you let me know what the column is in the table?   This is the only thing keeping me from purchasing your plugin.  Thanks!

Edited by adam2
Saw the video

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I am not sure what you mean. The date is set by the published date of the post that the review is in. If you can modify the date of any post, you should be able to modify the date of a review. Does that help?

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you very much for the response.  Yes, the theme has a published date (I am using a movie review theme) but I can't get to it programmatically.  Because of this limitation (design is not editable) I am thinking of purchasing your plugin and trying to get to your reviewed/created date.

EDIT************************

I see what you mean now - I can just edit the published date.  I am assuming that is what your shortcodes also key off of when you show the most recent posts?

Edited by adam2
realized that I am a dummy